Monday, February 18, 2013

Clarifying my Natural Hair

Last night I clarified my hair with apple cider vinegar and today my scalp feels so refreshed and clean. I'm the type of naturalista that loves hair oils, butters and moisturizers and over a period of times it can cause a buildup on my scalp and hair. I feel it's necessary to clarify with apple cider vinegar for the following reasons: it purifies my scalp removing all the product buildup, it returns my scalp to its nAtural ph level, helps restore my hair giving it a nice shine, and helps my hair to absorb my next application of my hair products. Back to last night, I didn't have to add water because my apple cider vinegar was already diluted with water. I put it in a spray bottle and massaged it into my scalp with my fingers not my nails. After saturating my hair and scalp with the apple cider vinegar I got in the shower rinsed my hair and cowashed. I didn't apply any product to let my hair and scalp be free of products. Now today my hair is soft and fluffy. I plan on moisturizing and sealing my hair at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment