Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My 2013 Favorite Natural Hair Products

After searching and through trial and error I'm so happy I have found the right products for my hair. I will be adding more to this list as the year progresses.

1. For prepoos, detangles great and get my hair ready for co-washing/shampooing later sometimes I add honey and evoo.
2. For bi-weekly deep conditioning hair treats I've been using this, and my hair loves it so much, I apply it on dry/wet hair, it detangles very well, and of course smells heavenly. I use it bi-weekly because I co-wash weekly. I use this when I shampoo my hair, and also because its expensive too.
3.Whenever I'm wearing a slick down look, or just my edges I use this with a leave-in before I apply it, I use to use the yellow/blue but I prefer now a stronger hold so I'm using this and I also like that it has olive oil in it too.
4. For my weekly scalp, growing my hair edges back in since postpartum hair shedding I've been a faith user of this.
5. When I'm doing twist-outs, braid out, I use this.
6. Daily Spritzing and Refreshing I use this with water, withand evco.
7. Light moisturizing and styling I use this, my hair loves it:-)
8. For my weekly co-washes I use this, it gives a great slip allowing me to detangle with my fingers
9. For sealing my ends and also braid-outs I've been using this for over a year now:-)
10. When I shampoo my hair I use this, it smells so good and detangles very good
11. And finally for my light protein treatments I use this, this stuff is the truth. And yes it has sulfates but Im not sulfate sensitive.
12. For detangling I use this or
I will update more favorites throughout the year but so far this are my must-haves
 
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment