Sunday, March 10, 2013

My 2nd Blowout and attempted flatiron experience❤

I've coined a new term if it hasn't already been used called a "flat-out" this simply means when flatironed natural hair turns into a blowout.lol that's what happened to me midway. So I deep conditioned on dry hair, cowashed my hair the day before and let it airdry overnight. In the morning I let it dry some more and applied my jbco, then later that night which is last night I blew it out by sections, I applied a heat protection Creme before and after. Then I proceeded to flatiron my hair. Midway my hair reverted back to a blowout, I was upset but happy at how much my hair has grown. I will definitely try again next time. With a better flatiron, smoothing cream, more snacks, my tea and music.









No comments:

Post a Comment