Friday, January 11, 2013

My hair can fit in a pony puff now without bobby pins!

Today I am feeling great. My hair is growing when I big chopped in November my hair could only fit in a pony puff on the top with the bottom out as you see in the picture. Last night I was about to grab my bobby pins to see if I could make a loose pony puff and low and behold all my hair fit without the bobby pins. I had to put my daughter to sleep so I couldn't get too excited in the bathroom. So today I gave myself a pat on the back for the protective styling, weekly deep conditioning treatments and changing my eating habit during lunch I eat lettuce and fruit with my lunch. I also take prenatal vitamins still because I am breast feeding. That could also be why my hair is growing fast despite my hair shedding. You can't even tell I have a bald spot next to my bangs. I remember when I was wishing my hair would fit in a pony puff and now it does without me forcing my hair in scrunchie.





No comments:

Post a Comment