Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Wash and Deep Conditioning Hair Day


First, I used the chamomile and citrus shampoo bar from www.chagrinvalley.com, and it gave me a good lather. I massaged it into my scalp, and rinse it out with warm water. After getting out of the shower I applied the deep conditioner, the hydra cap with the heat from the blow dryer, and my hair turban. I left it on until night time and rinse it out. My hair felt refreshed and moisturized. The only change I will make is to comb the deep conditioner through my hair, putting my hair in four chunky twist and then put the cap on. Because I had a few tangles. Overall, I enjoyed the combination. Have you used any of these products? If you would like to watch my wash regimen watch the video below:






No comments:

Post a Comment