Monday, January 7, 2013

The Big Chop Day

There are a few reasons why I'm just starting this blog. One being while in preparation for my big chop I was very busy with my newborn son. I only had time to take photos let alone write. On top of that I also had two other children, my oldest daughter is turning 4 soon, and my son will be 2 this week. So it's been super busy. I transitioned while I was pregnant with my son , and for most of the transition it was simple. I transitioned for 14 months. I planned to go longer but I was so excited with my natural texture I big chopped on November 4, 2012. Talk about excitement. I waited until my kids were sleep and I went in the bathroom with my scissor, music and conditioner and clipped away. The whole process for me took two hours it was long but well worth the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment